|PEACE ACADEMYPEACE STUDIESEVENTSSTUDENT LIFEFAQsUSEFUL|
Calendar - Deadline - Fees - Scholarships - Required documents - Procedure - Application form
CalendarAcademic year 2013: 25 February - 5 December.
Students can also begin on 10 June or 9 September 2013, with a three-month gap from the end of November to the beginning of March.
DeadlineApplications are processed continuously. Qualified applicants are admitted as long as space remains. Those who require a visa should apply at least 3 months in advance, to allow sufficient time for their visa applications to be processed.
Fees - MAS Programme
CHF 18,000 course fees for the MAS programme, including thesis supervision.
It is also possible to pay the full amount at once.
WPA reserves the right to admit other applicants who pay earlier than those who may have registered but for any reason have not yet paid their fees. In other words, if you have been accepted by WPA, your enrollment is NOT guaranteed until you have paid the fees.
Fees - Advanced Certificate
The tuition costs for the Advanced Certificate are CHF 6,000.
For 2013 WPA offers a number of scholarships granting a 50% reduction in tuition. These scholarships are dedicated for students from developing countries and crisis areas.
To be worthy of consideration for such a scholarship the applicant has to meet the academic requirements and be able to bear the costs of CHF 9,000 for the other 50% of the tuition fees as well as the costs of living and housing (approximately CHF 15,000) during the nine months in Basel.
Applicants who have been chosen to receive one of the WPA scholarships will have two weeks to activate this scholarship by paying the rest of the tuition fee of CHF 9,000. After the mentioned deadline the entitlement for the scholarship expires and may be passed to another applicant.
Since there are usually many more applications for these scholarships than we can accept, those who can pay the full amount have a considerably greater chance of being admitted.
There are no WPA scholarship available for the Certificate Programme.
1. Application Form - Complete with clear and full answers;
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV) - Mention your education with degrees, field, date, institution and country, as well as work experiences with function, title, short job description and date. Include volunteer work or other experiences you consider to be relevant to your application;
3. Motivation Essay - Explain why you are applying to WPA, as well as how and where you wish to apply this knowledge after completion of your studies (200 - 300 words);
4. Diploma and Transcripts of Grades - Photocopies or scanned copies of bachelor's diploma or equivalent, and photocopies or scanned copies of transcripts with English (unofficial) translation if they are in other languages. NO originals;
5. Scan of passport page with your photo.
NOTE: Please use this checklist BEFORE sending your supporting documents, to make sure they are complete. All above-mentioned documents should be in English.
Procedure1. Fill in the on-line application form. Based on the information you provide, you will be notified whether you are an eligible candidate or not.
2. If you receive our invitation to send the supporting documents, make sure to send them all in one go. Your application will only be considered and processed if all the required documents are complete.
3. You will be informed if you have been accepted or not within one month.
4. If you have been accepted you will receive instructions concerning how to make the initial payment that will guarantee your place on our programme.
5. Once we have received your down-payment, we will send you an official letter of admission with which you can apply for a visa if necessary.
Application formOn-line application form here
|© amipeon werbeagentur | Laufen|